OTHER PRODUCTS TO CONSIDER
The following companion products can be taken with Royal Maca®:
What is Maca?
Botanical Name: Lepidium meyenii/peruvianum
Maca root is a cruciferous plant native to the highlands of Peru. It has been used for thousands of years by native Peruvians living at 14,000 feet above sea level to promote vitality, sexuality, and hormone balance in men and women. It is never eaten raw by the indigenous people in Peru.
Note: The botanical name is in dispute in Peru, but the two names (meyenii and peruvianum) do not indicate a separate species.
Traditionally, Maca root is used
- To promote sexual health in men and women in all stages of life*
- To promote vitality, stamina, energy, and mood balance*
- To promote bowel regularity*
- To enhance fertility*
Through Scientific Research, Maca root has been shown to
- Enhance energy, libido, stamina, and sexual function*
- Promote hormone balance in men and women by increasing the tissue levels of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor-1), which is vital in hormone balancing*
- Have adaptogenic-like effects appropriate to gender and age*
- Promote healthy reproductive function*
- Promote healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, ovaries)*
- Increase receptors for neurotransmitter hormones (mood, sleep, cognitive function)*
- Support collagen-based structures (bone, muscles, hair, skin, nails)*