WHAT IS DIM?
“DIM is short for diindolylmethane, a breakdown product of chemical compounds produced by the stomach during the digestion of cruciferous vegetables. Studies show it can help the body make healthy estrogen and slow the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.*
WHY ADD ZINC AND B6?
Zinc supports the reproductive system in men and is essential to sperm production. B6 supports prostate health.*” (subscript the 6 on B6)
Botanical in the Andes
Benefits for Men
- Supports a healthy prostate gland*
- May help the body increase the number of testosterone receptors on cells*
- Supports the body in making beneficial testosterone and estrogen*
- May slow hair loss due to DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) – the type of testosterone that causes hair loss and prostate enlargement*
- Supports healthy muscles and bones*
Supporting Men’s Sexuality and Energy
Traditionally, Maca has been used to reverse symptoms of andropause, which involves a decline in men’s testosterone level as they age. This decline can happen to a man anywhere from his 40’s to his late 70’s. Both Royal Maca® and DIM promote healthy testosterone/estrogen metabolism and reduce symptoms of estrogen-related imbalances. According to Zellig (Townsend Letter, August 2001), DIM helps maintain a healthy testosterone level in older men.
Support Your Prostate Health
Maca root, DIM, and Zinc have all been shown in animal studies to support healthy prostate functioning. Additionally, we have another product, Royal Lucraco PlusTM, which has been tested in clinical practice with Peruvian men and found to be highly effective. It supports healthy urination function and a healthy PSA level.
Super Royal Maca ® for Men with DIM is especially beneficial for
- Men with high family risk of prostate cancers*
- Body builders who want to safely decrease estrogen and increase muscle mass*
- Men with prostate issues or who want to avoid them*
- Supports the body’s production of testosterone and testosterone receptors*
- Promotes healthy prostate gland*
- Reduces risk for enlarged prostate and prostate cancer*
- Supports libido and healthy erectile function*
- Supports energy and mood*
- Helps to support a healthy ratio of “good” estrogen to “bad” estrogen*
Maca Increases Tissue Levels of IGF-1
Maca root was shown in a 2004 study at Albany Medical College to increase tissue levels of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a naturally occurring precursor hormone made by the liver. IGF-1 decreases as we age. IGF-1 impacts many parts of the body:
- Hormone balancing for women with a menstrual cycle, in perimenopause, menopause, post-menopause, and into old age
- Including sexual function, libido, reproductive health, relief from PMS and painful periods, and bone density support
- Promotes libido, erectile function, and healthy reproductive function in men
- Supports collagen-based structures, which include bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones including those required for optimum mood, sleep, and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, and ovaries)
Therapeutic Grade of Maca
- Royal Maca ® is organically grown and processed in Peru. Of all Maca sold in the U.S., 70 – 80% is grown in China and is of inferior quality.
- Royal Maca ® is a therapeutic-grade Maca product, not a recreational food product.
- Royal Maca ® is a life-changing alternative to testosterone therapy for men and hormone replacement therapy for women. It supports hormonal health in young women including reproductive health and beautiful skin.
- Because of the high potency of Royal Maca ®, correct dosage must be determined with Whole World Botanicals’ guidelines (see below). Free individual consultations are available for customers. Contact us.
- Royal Maca ® is the most potent and economical Maca product on the market.
Each Serving Contains
- 900 mg certified organic Royal Maca ® root powder concentrate
- 300 mg DIM (Diindolylmethane)
- 2.24 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 2 mg Vitamin B6
- 12 mg Zinc glycinate
|Pesticides /chemical fertilizers
|Excipients or flow agents
|Maca root powder