Bottle sizes: 175g / 57g
Servings per bottle: 210 / 67
One serving contains:
(Royal Maca® root 2:1 powder concentrate) 833mg
Selenium 2.49 mcg (naturally occurring in Maca root)
Royal Maca® powder is:
Economical – look at the number of servings!
VERY POTENT FOOD – MEASURE CAREFULLY
Maca root is a food, so it is easy to add this nutty, malty-tasting powder to smoothies, coffee, juice, shakes, hot or cold cereal, and other recipes. We do not add excipients or flow agents, so mix in the powder thoroughly by using a shaker cup or blender. It goes well with hot drinks and foods.
Because of the potency of Royal Maca® powder concentrate, you must measure carefully! Taking too much can be unbalancing to your system, while taking too little may not yield the results you desire. Finding the minimum effective dosage is your goal for optimum health and vitality.*
Botanical in the Andes
Traditionally, Maca root is used:
- To support reproductive health in men and women in all stages of life*
- To support vitality, stamina, energy, and mood balance*
- To promote bowel regularity*
- To support healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, ovaries)*
- To support collagen-based structures (bone, muscles, hair, skin, nails)*
Maca Increases Tissue Levels of IGF-1Maca root was shown in a 2004 study at Albany Medical College to increase tissue levels of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a naturally occurring precursor hormone made by the liver. IGF-1 decreases as we age. IGF-1 impacts many parts of the body:
- Hormone balancing for women with a menstrual cycle, in perimenopause, menopause, post-menopause, and into old age
- Including sexual function, libido, reproductive health, relief from PMS and painful periods, and bone density support
- Promotes libido, erectile function, and healthy reproductive function in men
- Supports collagen-based structures, which include bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones including those required for optimum mood, sleep, and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, and ovaries)
Therapeutic Grade of Maca
- Royal Maca® is organically grown and processed in Peru. Of all Maca sold in the U.S., 70 – 80% is grown in China and is of inferior quality.
- Royal Maca® is a therapeutic-grade Maca product, not a recreational food product.
- Royal Maca® is a life-changing alternative to testosterone therapy for men and hormone replacement therapy for women. It supports hormonal health in young women including reproductive health and beautiful skin.
- Because of the high potency of Royal Maca®, correct dosage must be determined with Whole World Botanicals’ guidelines (see below). Free individual consultations are available for customers. Contact us.
- Royal Maca® is the most potent and economical Maca product on the market. Other products are commonly a one-month supply with a serving size of one teaspoon (or more). Royal Maca® powder comes in two sizes, 57g (67 servings) and 175g (210 servings), with a serving size of 1/3 teaspoon. Note the number of servings – the small bottle will last over two months and the larger bottle will last over 6 months at the normal dosage.
Each Serving Contains
- 833 mg certified organic Royal Maca® root powder concentrate
- 2.49 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
|Vegan||Gluten-Free||Irradiated||Pesticides /chemical fertilizers||Additives||Excipients or flow agents||Organic|
|Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Maca root powder|
teresa (verified owner) –
Royal Maca helped me get through menopause like a breeze! I’ve had hormone imbalance my whole life, but this Royal Maca has brought balance back into my daily life. I love it!
Works great to balance hormones to improve fertility.
Worked great for me!