What is Camu-Camu?
Botanical Name: Myrciaria dubia
Camu-Camu is a non-citrus rainforest fruit that grows wild in the Amazon River Basin of Peru. Camu-Camu is the most potent food-sourced Vitamin C on the planet. In fact, Camu-Camu has 50 times the amount of Vitamin C as strawberries or oranges. The natural Vitamin C in Camu-Camu is 50 times as potent as synthetic Vitamin C.
Royal Camu® is standardized to 8-10% Natural Vitamin C Complex and powerful antioxidant flavonol glycosides, derived from the Camu-Camu fruit itself. This product comes in both powder and capsules.
Traditionally, Camu-Camu is used
- As a food
- As a pain reliever*
- As a treatment for infection*
- To promote long life*
Through Scientific Research, Camu-Camu has been shown to
- Reduce oxidation (powerful antioxidant)*
- Support the immune system*
- Provide seasonal allergy relief*
- Maintain healthy eyes, gums, and skin*
- Help with depression and central nervous system issues*
- Boost energy*
- Help reduce white adipose tissue (fat)*
- Provide support for the brain to optimize its own mood balancing chemistry*
- Provide pain relief*