Bottle size: 120 vegetarian capsules
Servings per bottle: 30
One serving contains: Lepidium meyenii/peruvianum (Royal Maca® root 2:1 powder concentrate) 1600mg
Selenium 3.98mcg (naturally occurring in Maca root)
Vitamin K2 MK4 78mcg
Vitamin D3 1800IU 45mcg
Horsetail herb (silica source) 20mg
Boron Amino Acid Complex 3mg
Magnesium glycinate chelate 300mg
Zinc glycinate chelate 12mg
With other Royal Maca ® products being used before menopause or andropause the goal is to find your minimum effective dose. With Royal Maca for Bone and Hormone Support®, finding your maximum tolerated dose is the goal for optimum bone support.*
Botanical in the Andes
- Women may see a decrease in bone density when their estrogen levels drop during perimenopause and menopause. Royal Maca® Bone and Hormone Support formula supports a healthy estrogen levels in women.*
- Slows bone loss in perimenopause and menopause by increasing the number of estrogen receptors in women with hot flashes and testosterone receptors in older men in andropause.*
- This formula also supports bone health by boosting tissue levels of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor-1).*
Maca Increases Tissue Levels of IGF-1Maca root was shown in a 2004 study at Albany Medical College to increase tissue levels of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a naturally occurring precursor hormone made by the liver. IGF-1 decreases as we age. IGF-1 impacts many parts of the body:
- Supports a healthy hormonal system in women with a menstrual cycle, in perimenopause, menopause, and post-menopause
- Supports healthy reproductive function in men
- Supports collagen-based structures, which include bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones
- Supports healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, and ovaries)
Therapeutic Grade of Maca
- Royal Maca® is organically grown and processed in Peru. Of all Maca sold in the U.S., 70 – 80% is grown in China and is of inferior quality.
- Royal Maca® is a therapeutic-grade Maca product, not a recreational food product.
- Royal Maca® is a life-changing alternative to testosterone therapy for men and hormone replacement therapy for women. It supports hormonal health in young women including reproductive health and beautiful skin.
- Because of the high potency of Royal Maca®, correct dosage must be determined with Whole World Botanicals’ guidelines (see below). Free individual consultations are available for customers. Contact us.
- Royal Maca® is the most potent and economical Maca product on the market. Other products are commonly a one-month supply with a serving size of one teaspoon (or more). Royal Maca® powder comes in two sizes, 57g (67 servings) and 175g (210 servings), with a serving size of 1/3 teaspoon. Note the number of servings – the small bottle will last over two months and the larger bottle will last over 6 months at the normal dosage.
Each Daily Serving (4 capsules) Contains
- 1600mg Royal Maca ® powder concentrate
- 3.98mcg Selenium
- 78mcg Vitamin K2 MK4
- 45mcg Vitamin D3 1800IU
- 20mg Horsetail herb (silica source)
- 5mg Strontium
- 3mg Boron Amino Acid Complex
- 300mg Magnesium glycinate chelate
- 12mg Zinc glycinate chelate
The capsules are made of plant cellulose and purified water.
|Vegan||Gluten-Free||Irradiated||Pesticides /chemical fertilizers||Additives||Excipients or flow agents||Certified Organic|
|Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Maca root powder|
There are no reviews yet.