Bottle sizes: 90 capsules
Servings per bottle: 45
One serving contains:
(Royal Maca® root 2:1 powder concentrate) 900mg
Diindolylmethane (DIM) 200mg
Selenium 2.49mcg (naturally occurring in Maca root)
WHAT IS DIM?
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a chemical compound produced in laboratories identical to the compound produced in the process of digestion when you eat raw or very lightly-steamed cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, watercress, radishes, etc. This is an alternate to eating 1 cup of raw or crunchy cruciferous vegetables three times a week.
“DIM helps the body make healthy estrogen and metabolize excess estrogen.*”
Botanical in the Andes
- Healthy reproductive system function*
- May provide moderate relief of estrogen dominance symptoms*
- Healthy functioning of the endocrine system, including the adrenals, thyroid, and pancreas*
- Collagen production (hair, skin, nails, muscles)*
- Potential increase neurotransmitter hormone receptors on cells*
- Bone and muscle repair*
Maca root was shown in a 2004 study at Albany Medical College to increase tissue levels of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a naturally occurring precursor hormone made by the liver. IGF-1 decreases as we age. IGF-1 impacts many parts of the body:
- Hormone balancing for women with a menstrual cycle, in perimenopause, menopause, post-menopause, and into old age
- Including sexual function, libido, reproductive health, relief from PMS and painful periods, and bone density support
- Promotes libido, erectile function, and healthy reproductive function in men
- Supports collagen-based structures, which include bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones including those required for optimum mood, sleep, and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, and ovaries)
Therapeutic Grade of Maca
- Royal Maca ® is organically grown and processed in Peru. Of all Maca sold in the U.S., 70 – 80% is grown in China and is of inferior quality.
- Royal Maca ® is a therapeutic-grade Maca product, not a recreational food product.
- Royal Maca ® is a life-changing alternative to testosterone therapy for men and hormone replacement therapy for women. It supports hormonal health in young women including reproductive health and beautiful skin.
- Because of the high potency of Royal Maca ®, correct dosage must be determined with Whole World Botanicals’ guidelines (see below). Free individual consultations are available for customers. Contact us.
- Royal Maca ® is the most potent and economical Maca product on the market.
Each Serving Contains
- 900 mg certified organic Royal Maca ® root powder concentrate
- 200 mg DIM (Diindolylmethane)
- 2.24 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
|Vegan||Gluten-Free||Irradiated||Pesticides /chemical fertilizers||Additives||Excipients or flow agents||Certified Organic|
|Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Maca root powder|
There are no reviews yet.