Botanical in the Wild
Traditionally, Chanca Piedra has been used for
- Supporting the liver and gall bladder*
- Reducing excess uric acid*
- Supporting the healthy function of the kidneys*
Through Scientific Research, Chanca Piedra has been shown to
- Support the health of the liver, gall bladder and the kidneys*
- Support the bladder and healthy urination*
- Aid in lipid (fat) digestion*
- Promote healthy LDL and VLDL cholesterol levels*
- Have powerful pain-blocking activity (kidney pain)*
- Promote the effectiveness of kidney stone lithotripsy treatment*
- Interfere with kidney, bladder, and gall bladder stone formation*
- Support healthy distribution of calcium in the body*
- Help improve fatty liver conditions*
- Promote healthy liver enzyme levels*
- Relieve jaundice*
- Reduce elevated hepatitis viral loads in the blood*
- Reduce elevated aldose reductase level common in diabetics*
Note: Do not self-treat for any condition. Consult your physician.
Each serving contains
Royal Chanca Piedra™ Liver-Gall Bladder Support capsules contain Phyllanthus Spp. extract plus powdered leaf, (400mg at 2:1 strength). The capsules are made of plant cellulose and purified water.
Royal Chanca Piedra™ Liver-Gall Bladder Support liquid extract contains Phyllanthus Spp. whole plant extract (1:1).
|Vegan||Gluten-Free||Irradiated||Pesticides /chemical fertilizers||Additives||Excipients or flow agents||Wildcrafted|