Royal Maca For Menopause Veg/Gel Caps
Royal Maca for Menopause helps your body produce a better balance of its own hormones as you go through the shift from reproductive hormone balance to post-reproductive hormone balance. Royal Maca is a therapeutic-grade Maca product that helps balance your thyroid, adrenals, and the entire endocrine system. It provides relief for PMS, perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, vaginal dryness and low sex drive.
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Good for PMS and period regularity*
- Helps eliminate hot flashes and vaginal dryness*
- Promotes a happy mood and libido*
- Supports bone strength*
- Helps with joint pain due to hormone issues*
- Reduces urinary frequency/urgency*
- Supports regularity in sleep*
This product is gluten-free.
Each Capsule Contains
- 600 mg Royal Maca powder concentrate
- 1.495 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
Sensitive and/or Petite Women: Take 1/2-1 capsule daily.
Women with PMS: 2 capsules daily.
Women with Painful Periods, Perimenopause symptoms or PMS: 2 capsules daily.
Women without a Period: Take 3 capsules daily for menopausal symptoms. Increase, if necessary, by 1 to 2 capsules a day every 5 days until symptoms are 80% better.
If taking estrogen, estrogenic herbs, or precursor hormones, STOP for 4 weeks before starting to take Royal Maca to avoid an increase in hot flashes. Meanwhile to control symptoms, take 3-5 capsules of Royal Camu 3 times per day. May be taken with progesterone-only birth control pills.
Warning: Consult your physician if pregnant or nursing. Do not use with Tamoxifen®.
- Who should use Royal Maca and who should use Royal Maca Plus for Women with DIM
- How Is Royal Maca Different From Other Leading Brands Of Maca?
- Is Certified Organic Royal Maca expensive? It’s Not!
- How to Get Off Hormone Replacement Therapy and Start Using Royal Maca
- Is Royal Maca beneficial for people with thyroid issues?
- Please CLICK HERE if you would like more information about Royal Maca
Weight Gain, Hot Flashes, and Night Sweats
“Royal Maca has helped me greatly. I was experiencing weight gain, frequent and horrible hot flashes, night sweats and my whole body was experiencing a vibrating sensation at night as well. All of these symptoms are 99% gone since taking Royal Maca. I have been taking it for almost 3 years and I am now down to 2 capsules per day. Thank you for your product!” ~ J.S., Maxwell, TX
Hysterectomy – Hot Flashes, Depression
“I had a hysterectomy with one ovary removed when I was 43. I went into menopause and suffered from intense hot flashes and depression for several years. HRT was not an option for me because my mother had died of breast cancer. I tried the usual menopause herbal remedies and nothing helped until I started using Royal Maca for Menopause. My hot ashes and depression were gone within ten days and have never come back.” ~Edith G., New Jersey
PMS, Migraines, Depression
“When I turned 40 I started having a lot more PMS. I got migraine headaches around my period, and had breast tenderness and depression in the second half of my cycle. I started taking two Royal Maca for Menopause capsules a day and in the same cycle my symptoms disappeared. My mood is stable now. I haven’t had any more migraines, and my menstrual cramps are much milder.” ~Maria M., New York
A Holistic Physician Specializing in Women’s Health
“I have determined Royal Maca to be phenomenally effective for controlling the menopausal symptoms of my patients.” ~Cynthia Watson, MD, Holistic Physician, Santa Monica, CA
How Maca Affects Estodial Levels
“Effects of Maca on the Level of Estrogen & FSH in Peri-Menopausal Women” by L. Aragon, T. Ramirez, A. Pino
- Results: Organic Pre-Cooked Maca Root Supplement Raises Estradiol Levels in Peri-menopausal Women
How Maca Affects the Reproductive System
In 1960, Gloria Chacon did her Master’s thesis on the effects of Maca Root on the reproductive system of rats. Rats were fed large quantity of cooked Maca root powder for 72 hours and then sacrificed for study. Female rats showed multiple mature egg follicles. Male rats showed a significant increase in sperm count and sperm motility.
- Conclusion #1: Chemical actives in Maca root were working on the reproductive systems of both male and female rats through the hypothalamus and pituitary glands (precursor hormones)
- Conclusion #2: Maca root had therapeutic effects appropriate to the sex of the animal
Sexual Desire Increased with Maca
“Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men.” Andrologia. 2002 Dec;34(6):367-72. Gonzales GF, Córdova A, Vega K, Chung A, Villena A, Góñez C, Castillo S.
- Results of the study: Maca root improved sexual desire within 8 weeks of treatment. Serum testosterone levels were not different in men treated with Maca root and in those treated with placebo, however, IGF-1 increases testosterone receptors on cells making existing testosterone more available
Maca Root Improves Adrenal Function
Lepidium peruvianum Chacon restores homeostasis impaired by restraint stress.
Phytother Res. 2004 Jun;18(6):471-4. López-Fando A, Gómez-Serranillos MP, Iglesias I, Lock O, Upamayta UP, Carretero ME.
- Results: Rats treated with Maca before undergoing the stress test showed very little variation or no variation in their pre-stress test blood tests. Maca reduced stress-induced ulcers, elevated cortisol levels, and hypoglycemia.
Raw Maca versus Cooked Maca
Nutritional evaluation of the effects of Maca in albino mice and their offspring. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutricion. Vol. 50, No. 2, 2000. Marco Canales, Jose Aguilar, Ana Prada, Adolfo Marcelo, Cecilia Huaman, Luz Carvajal.
- Results: Mice fed raw maca had the lowest average birth weight and the slowest average growth rate in their offspring. Mice fed cooked maca had a higher average birth weight and a faster average growth rate in their offspring than the raw maca mice group. In the second generation of mice, these differences in birth rates and growth rates between the groups were even greater.
Measuring the effect of maca on lipid (fats), anti-oxidative, and glucose levels in rates bred to have genetically higher blood sugar
The influence of maca (Lepidium meyenii) on antioxidant status, lipid and glucose metabolism in rats. Phytomedicine, 2007 Aug: 14 (7-8) 460-4. Epub 2007 Feb 7. Vecera R, Orolin J, Skottova N, Kazdova L, Olivarnik O, Ulrichova J, Simanek V.
- Results: Maca significantly decreased the levels of VLDL (very low density lipoproteins), LDL (low density lipoproteins), and total cholesterol, as well as glucose levels in the blood.
60 Veg capsules, 90 Veg capsules, 120 Veg capsules, 120 Gel capsules