Welcome To Whole World Botanicalsa company dedicated to the distribution of Certified Organic, Bio-Energetic? and Wildcrafted herbs. We work in partnership with South American native peoples who have been using these effective natural remedies for centuries.
We are committed to protecting your privacy,
your email address will NEVER be sold or exchanged.
For more information on our products, CLICK Here.
For more information on Diagnostic Tests, CLICK Here.
For frequently asked questions about our products go to our, BLOG.
For scientific information on our products, CLICK Here.
At our Herbal Library, you can learn more about the traditional medicinal herbs we carry, and what they can do for your health. Among our products are:
- Certified Organic (Precooked) Royal Maca® promotes hormone balance in women and men. Supports healthy menstruation. Relieves menopausal symptoms including hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and the "blues" due to menopause.
- Certified Organic (Precooked) Royal Maca® for Men Formula promotes libido, sexual function, healthy reproductive function, and healthy erectile function*.
- Wildcrafted Royal Camu™ (Camu-Camu), is an outstanding vitamin C-rich fruit which acts as an immune system strengthener, and promotes healthy mood balance.
- Wildcrafted Royal Break-Stone™ (Chanca Piedra), used traditionally by the native people of South America for kidney, gall bladder, liver, bladder, and pancreas health.
- Wildcrafted Royal Cat's Claw™ (Uña de Gato), a potent immune system strengthener, and colon detoxifier.
- Wildcrafted Royal Desmodium™, also known as the Strong Back herb in the Caribbean, relaxes both smooth muscles (e.g. lungs, uterus) and striated muscles (e.g. back, neck) and promotes healthy respiratory function.
- Wildcrafted Royal Lucraco Plus™ for Men, traditionally used to promote prostate health.
- Royal Graviola™ helps maintain healthy blood pressure in people with normal blood pressure.
We use no additives, coloring, flavoring, excipients, pesticides, chemical fertilizers, irradiation or chemical gas in our products. Our capsules are sodium laurel sulphate (SLS) free, a rarity in the U.S. supplement market. Our high standards extend to our relationship with native and maca growers and rainforest plant collectors and growers. Whole World Botanicals' practices Fair Trade and uses part of the profits to improve the quality of life of the growers/collectors through education, agricultural loans, and technical assistance.
Royal Maca is certified organic by BIO LATINA, an organization approved by the USDA, in accordance with the National Organic Program, which established nationwide regulations for organic certification in 2002.
Our mission is to be a positive force for environmental protection of both the native habitats and the communities of native peoples extending from the rainforests to mountain communities situated at the highest altitudes on the earth. One of these extraordinary communities is featured in the painting to the right, depicting the Amazon rainforest. This artwork was done by a native Shipibo-Canaibo teenager, Roy Del Aguila, who lives in a rainforest town in the Department of Ucayali, Peru.
We invite you to learn more about these remarkable Whole World Botanicals herbal products in our Herbal Library, and take advantage of our special discounts by ordering online.
Read The Wall Street Journal: The Latest Superfood? Peruís Maca Root - Prices Leap as Buyers From China Swoop In, Looking for Burst of Energy,
By Kris Maher and Robert Kozak, DEC. 2, 2014
Read The New York Times article: Vegetable Spawns Larceny and Luxury in Peru, By WILLIAM NEUMAN, Dec 6, 2014
Founded in 1996 by a Peruvian midwife, Elena Rojas, and an American anthropologist, Viana Muller, the Company strives to produce premium quality certified organic and wildcrafted botanicals in the most ethical and harmonious way and bring maca and other therapeutic botanicals to the U.S. market.
Sustainability is a key element of the founders' vision. But as social entrepreneurs, we take our mission to foster social justice seriously and have started programs to make a real difference in the lives of our Peruvian partners. In an effort to alleviate the hardships of these indigenous people while promoting Green Living simultaneously, Whole World Botanicals initiated the pilot Solar Energy Project.
Whole World Botanicals' Social Mission
Let us tell you more about the Social Mission of Whole World Botanicals. We know it's a tough world. There's global warming and climate change. Workers are exploited in a globalized economy that does not respect labor rights or environmental concerns. But the founders of Whole World Botanicals, as social entrepreneurs, are concerned not only with providing effective products and excellent support information, but we are also concerned with how our products are produced and the living conditions of the people who produce them. Please read on to discover how we "do business" as committed social entrepreneurs.
About our Social Mission About our Social Mission (Brochure)