Botanical in the Wild
Traditionally, Desmodium adscendens is known to have the following properties:
- Relief from an overactive immune system response*
- Healthy lung function*
- Free flow of air in lungs and nasal passages*
- Healthy liver function*
- Healthy liver enzyme level regulation*
- Relief from occasional and minor muscle tightness*
- Coughing up phlegm*
- Helps reduce liver enzyme levels*
- Has a positive effect on lung functioning*
- Promotes easy breathing: fast-acting bronchial dilator*
- Has antihistamine and anti-anaphylactic shock properties*
- Promotes healthy inflammation response for healing of injuries*
- Relieves menstrual cramps*
- Supports the free flow of air through the lungs by helping to prevent the constriction of the bronchials and promoting the relaxation of the bronchial tubes that are in spasm. The relaxation effect is very rapid, within a few minutes.*
- Promotes a healthy inflammation response and speeds healing of injuries to knees, shoulders and other joints and tendons of the body.*
Each serving contains
Liquid extract: 2 milligrams (60 drops) Desmodium adscendens, leaves and stems (1:1 extract).
Capsules: Desmodium Spp. whole leaf and stem extract (2:1 extract).
Each milliliter (ml) of this alcohol-free liquid extract contains 1 gram of the extract of dried Desmodium a. leaf in a potent 1:1 extract. A 1:1 strength means that the extract is made from equal amounts of plant material (Desmodium adscendens leaves) and extracting agent (in this case, water), rather than 2 parts extracting material to 1 part plant (2:1) or weaker, like most companies produce.
|Vegan||Gluten-Free||Irradiated||Pesticides /chemical fertilizers||Additives||Excipients or flow agents||Wildcrafted|