What is Abuta?
Botanical Name: Curarea tecunarum
Abuta is a South American rainforest woody vine.
Traditionally, Abuta is used
- To support a healthy blood sugar level*
- To decrease cravings for sweets*
Royal Abuta PlusTM contains
- Abuta – Curarea tecunarum
- Pasuchaca (Geranium dielsianum) is a wild plant that is native to Peru
- Suppresses blood glucose level in order to regulate blood sugars*
- It can also be used as a diabetes prevention treatment*
- Lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Lemongrass has been proven beneficial in treating Type-2 diabetes*
Through Scientific Research, Royal Abuta PlusTM has been shown
- Healthy blood sugar levels in as little as 10 days*
- Results do not depend on the person having a medicinal diet*
- The formula can be taken together with glucophage or alone*
- That the citral in lemongrass helps to maintain optimum levels of insulin and improves the tolerance of glucose in the body*
- That the Pasuchaca plant can suppress blood glucose levels and has blood sugar regulation (hypoglycemic) properties*
Why Choose Royal AbutaTM?
Whole World Botanicals is the only company to offer this unique formula in the United States.
Whole World Botanicals, Inc. sponsored a clinical trial in 2001 on with 19 people who tended to have high blood sugar. The study was a double-blind, placebo controlled involving the 19 all taking their oral medication for Type II Diabetes. They were asked to continue with their medication and while they took one capsule of the Royal Abuta PlusTM formula twice daily with breakfast and lunch. The people in the study all had blood sugar levels of between 180 and 270, in spite of being on oral medication. By the end of the eight weeks of the study, all of the patients taking the Royal Abuta extract were within normal limits of blood sugar level, ranging from 70 to 120. The patients taking the placebo remained at roughly the same level of blood sugar.
The effects of Royal Abuta PlusTM require about six weeks to take full effect. This is an advantage as there is no sudden drop in blood sugar level. It is recommended that this product be taken with breakfast and with lunch. WARNING: Not to be taken by people who have “brittle diabetes” or who are on insulin.
Royal Abuta PlusTM Product
Other Products to Consider
The following companion products can be taken with Royal Abuta Plus: