Botanicals in the Wild
- Increased energy levels*
- Better mood balance*
- Reduction of stress*
- Heavy/painful period relief*
- A regular menstrual cycle*
- Reduction of PMS symptoms*
- Healthy adrenal function*
- Healthy cortisol levels*
- Healthy progesterone levels*
- Production of anti-inflammatory estrogen*
- Fertility and a healthy reproductive function*
- Postpartum mood balance*
Maca Increases Tissue Levels of IGF-1
Maca root was shown in a 2004 study at Albany Medical College to increase tissue levels of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a naturally occurring precursor hormone made by the liver. IGF-1 decreases as we age. IGF-1 impacts many parts of the body:
- Hormone balancing for women with a menstrual cycle, in perimenopause, menopause, post-menopause, and into old age
- Including sexual function, libido, reproductive health, relief from PMS and painful periods, and bone density support
- Promotes libido, erectile function, and healthy reproductive function in men
- Supports collagen-based structures, which include bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones including those required for optimum mood, sleep, and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, and ovaries)
Therapeutic Grade of Maca
- Royal Maca® is organically grown and processed in Peru. Of all Maca sold in the U.S., 70 – 80% is grown in China and is of inferior quality.
- Royal Maca® is a therapeutic-grade Maca product, not a recreational food product.
- Royal Maca® is a life-changing alternative to testosterone therapy for men and hormone replacement therapy for women. It supports hormonal health in young women including reproductive health and beautiful skin.
- Because of the high potency of Royal Maca®, correct dosage must be determined with Whole World Botanicals’ guidelines (see below). Free individual consultations are available for customers. Contact us.
- Royal Maca® is the most potent and economical Maca product on the market. Other products are commonly a one-month supply with a serving size of one teaspoon (or more). Royal Maca® powder comes in two sizes, 57g (67 servings) and 175g (210 servings), with a serving size of 1/3 teaspoon. Note the number of servings – the small bottle will last over two months and the larger bottle will last over 6 months at the normal dosage.
Why is Camu-Camu in this Formula?
Camu-Camu is a non-citrus rainforest fruit that grows wild in the Amazon River Basin of Peru. It is the most potent food-sourced Vitamin C on the planet. Royal Camu® is standardized to 8-10% Natural Vitamin C Complex and powerful antioxidant flavonol glycosides, derived from the Camu-Camu fruit. It has been shown to help with pain Relief, mood balance and strengthening the immune system. Many customers report it also helps buffer the powerful, sometimes overstimulating, effects of Royal Maca®.
Each Serving Contains
- 250 mg certified organic Royal Maca® root powder concentrate
- .37mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 600 mg Royal Camu® powder
|Vegan||Gluten-Free||Irradiated||Pesticides /chemical fertilizers||Additives (see FAQ)||Excipients or flow agents||Certified Organic|
|Yes||Yes||No||No||Organic, non-GMO maltodextrin||No||Maca root powder, maltodextrin|