Royal Maca Vitality-Libido-Balance Veg/Gel Caps (mockup)
The capsule form of the concentrated Royal Maca® powder is a good choice for men and women who want exact measurement for dosing and the convenience that capsules provide. All the benefits of the powder concentrate also apply to this product which can be taken by both men and women.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF ROYAL MACA®
- Healthy functioning of the endocrine system, including the adrenals, thyroid, and pancreas*
- Promotes bone strength*
- Supports collagen production (hair, skin, nails, muscles)*
- Increases neurotransmitter hormone receptors on cells for mood, sleep, and cognitive function*
- Aids in bone and muscle repair*
IS THE SELENIUM ADDED?
No. The selenium listed on the label is naturally occurring in Maca root.
For both men and women, selenium is an antioxidant, helps boost immunity, improves blood flow and regulates thyroid function. The safe upper limit for selenium intake is 400mg per day. One serving of Royal Maca® Vitality-Libido-Balance contains 2.99mcg of selenium.*
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes energy, stamina, and healthy sex drive in men and women*
- Promotes libido, erectile function, healthy reproductive function*
- Promotes healthy hormone balance in young women*
- Relieves PMS*
- Relieves perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms*
- Promotes healthy blood glucose levels*
- Supports collagen-based structures: bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin*
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones: mood, sleep, cognitive function*
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function: thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, ovaries*
Royal Maca is the most potent and therapeutic form of Maca on the market. Small serving sizes make it the best value.
This product is gluten-free.
Each Capsule Contains
- 600 mg Royal Maca powder concentrate
- 1.495 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
Sensitive/Petite women: Take 1/2-1 capsule daily.
For Immune Support: 2 capsules daily.
Male Potency: Take 2-6 caps daily or every other day.
Women with Painful Periods or PMS: 2 capsules daily. Start at the beginning of your menstrual cycle.
Menopausal Women: Start with 3 caps daily. Increase by one capsule daily each week, if needed, until hot flashes and other symptoms are 80% better.
Note: Avoid estrogen and phyto-estrogenic herbs. Can be taken with progesterone-only birth control pills. Wait 4 weeks after stopping estrogenic elements to start Royal Maca. Meanwhile, control symptoms by taking 3-5 capsules of Royal Camu 3 times per day.
Warning: Consult your physician if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not use with Tamoxifen® or Lupron®.
- Who should use Royal Maca & who should use Royal Maca Plus for Women with DIM
- How Is Royal Maca Different From Other Leading Brands Of Maca?
- Is Certified Organic Royal Maca expensive? It’s Not!
- How to Get Off Hormone Replacement Therapy and Start Using Royal Maca
- Is Royal Maca beneficial for people with thyroid issues?
- Please CLICK HERE if you would like more information about this product.
Menopause – Hot Flashes, Mood Swings
“Your product has helped me tremendously! I was going through menopause with major symptoms. Now Royal Maca seems to have my body on track! Minimal problems with hot flashes, and mood swings. In April, I went to a naturalistic doctor and, by blood drop analyses, my hormones were in good balance – thanks to your product!!” ~ Cindy H., Georgetown, SC
Irregular Cycle, Sleep Issues, Fatigue
“I have had a very good result with your Royal Maca product. My greatest problem was with my cycle not being regular and under control. I am now regular every month like clock work. I have never been regular in my life until now. It has helped with my sleeping problems and greatly improved my alertness and focus also. Now many of my family and friends are using it, too!” ~ Michelle G., Hereford, TX
Depression, Mood Swings, Menopause, Body Aches
“This product is a true miracle – I can’t say enough about it – I’ve been on it for years now! It acts as a natural anti-depressant – helps with mood swings, menopausal symptoms, helped me when I used to get my “friend” every month with cramps, depression, body aches, etc. Wonderful product that TRULY WORKS and I’ve recommended this to countless friends and co-workers of mine – both female and male!!!” ~M.S., Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Gary Null on Maca
“A strong immunostimulant and a powerful antifatigue herb.” ~Dr. Gary Null, Ph.D., Author of over 40 nutritional books
Libido, Sexual Function
“I took two capsules in the morning and two in the evening, and the results were incredible. My wife is amazed and happy.” ~70 year-old, well-known, male Alternative Medicine author
“I was born with one adrenal gland and was experiencing such fatigue in my 40’s that my endocrinologist put me on cortisone. After a couple of years, I decided to switch to pregnenolone and that worked pretty well. But nothing compares to Royal Maca for Men. I feel fantastic and I have the mental clarity that I had when I was 20. My patients are telling me how rested I look.” ~ 50 year-old medical doctor from Florida
Dr. Eugene Shippen – Testosterone Levels Affect Prostate Gland
“The most overlooked factor contributing to the enlargement of the prostate gland is men’s falling level of testosterone and the rising level of estrogen as they age. Royal Maca for Men helps support healthy immune levels along with exercise, proper diet, reducing stress and healthy hormone levels support healthy prostate function.” ~Dr. Eugene Shippen, M.D., Author of The Testosterone Syndrome
How Maca Affects Estodial Levels
“Effects of Maca on the Level of Estrogen & FSH in Peri-Menopausal Women” by L. Aragon, T. Ramirez, A. Pino
- Results: Organic Pre-Cooked Maca Root Supplement Raises Estradiol Levels in Peri-menopausal Women
First Scientific Research on Maca Root – 1960
In 1960, Gloria Chacon did her Master’s thesis on the effects of Maca Root on the reproductive system of rats. Rats were fed large quantity of cooked Maca root powder for 72 hours and then sacrificed for study. Female rats showed multiple mature egg follicles. Male rats showed a significant increase in sperm count and sperm motility.
- Conclusion #1: Chemical actives in Maca root were working on the reproductive systems of both male and female rats through the hypothalamus and pituitary glands (precursor hormones)
- Conclusion #2: Maca root had therapeutic effects appropriate to the sex of the animal
Study on Increase of Male Sexuality Using Maca Root
“Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men.” Andrologia. 2002 Dec;34(6):367-72. Gonzales GF, Córdova A, Vega K, Chung A, Villena A, Góñez C, Castillo S.
- Results of the study: Maca root improved sexual desire within 8 weeks of treatment. Serum testosterone levels were not different in men treated with Maca root and in those treated with placebo. However, IGF-1 increases testosterone receptors on cells making existing testosterone more available
- Implications: Since Maca root increases tissue levels of IGF-1 and a raised level of IGF-1 increases the number of testosterone receptors, we have a probable explanation of how Maca root increases libido without raising testosterone levels.
Male Hair Loss
“Dose-response effect … Lepidium meyenii on benign prostatic hyperplasia induced by testosterone enanthate.” Gasco M, Villegas L, Yucra S, Rubio J, Gonzales GF. Department of Biological and Physiological Sciences, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru.
- Results: Maca root causes the body to produce less DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) – the type of testosterone that causes hair loss and prostate enlargement
Maca Root Improves Adrenal Function
Lepidium peruvianum Chacon restores homeostasis impaired by restraint stress.
Phytother Res. 2004 Jun;18(6):471-4. López-Fando A, Gómez-Serranillos MP, Iglesias I, Lock O, Upamayta UP, Carretero ME.
- Results: Rats treated with Maca before undergoing the stress test showed very little variation or no variation in their pre-stress test blood tests. Maca reduced stress-induced ulcers, elevated cortisol levels, and hypoglycemia.
Raw Maca versus Cooked Maca – Which is Better?
Nutritional evaluation of the effects of Maca in albino mice and their offspring. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutricion. Vol. 50, No. 2, 2000. Marco Canales, Jose Aguilar, Ana Prada, Adolfo Marcelo, Cecilia Huaman, Luz Carvajal.
- Results: Mice fed raw maca had the lowest average birth weight and the slowest average growth rate in their offspring. Mice fed cooked maca had a higher average birth weight and a faster average growth rate in their offspring than the raw maca mice group. In the second generation of mice, these differences in birth rates and growth rates between the groups were even greater.
- Implications: Raw Maca inhibits digestion and assimilation of nutrients. It is worse than not taking Maca at all. Cooked Maca has significant nutritional benefits.
Measuring the effect of maca on lipid (fats), anti-oxidative, and glucose levels in rats bred to have genetically higher blood sugar
The influence of maca (Lepidium meyenii) on antioxidant status, lipid and glucose metabolism in rats. Phytomedicine, 2007 Aug: 14 (7-8) 460-4. Epub 2007 Feb 7. Vecera R, Orolin J, Skottova N, Kazdova L, Olivarnik O, Ulrichova J, Simanek V.
- Results: Maca significantly decreased the levels of VLDL (very low density lipoproteins), LDL (low density lipoproteins), and total cholesterol, as well as glucose levels in the blood.
60 Veg capsules, 120 Veg capsules, 180 Gel capsules