Royal Maca Plus with DIM for Women Veg Caps (mockup)
This formula combines the hormonebalancing effects of Royal Maca® with diindolylmethane (DIM).
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST FROM THIS PRODUCT?
- Women with heavy, painful periods*
- Women with estrogen dominance (including endometriosis)*
- Women at higher risk for breast issues*
- Women who do not include at least three healthy servings of raw or very lightly-steamed cruciferous vegetables per week*
- Women with hypothyroid condition because DIM offers a substitute for eating raw cruciferous vegetables*
- Women with an autoimmune condition who may have a higher risk for developing breast issues*
WHAT IS DIM?
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a chemical compound produced in laboratories identical to the compound produced in the process of digestion when you eat raw or very lightly-steamed cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, watercress, radishes, etc. This is an alternate to eating 1 cup of raw or crunchy cruciferous vegetables three times a week.
DIM helps the body make healthy anti-inflammatory estrogen. Research suggests DIM helps reduce the risk of prostate cancer and estrogendependent cancers by helping the body make more “good estrogen” (2 hydroxy-estrone) and less of the “bad estrogen” (6 alpha-hydroxyestrone).*
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes the production of anti-inflammatory estrogen metabolites*
- Suggested for women with a family history of breast cancer*
- Relieves PMS symptoms*
- Suggested for women with autoimmune conditions*
- Suggested for women with severe estrogen dominance*
- Helpful to women with low thyroid function*
Although Whole World Botanicals does not sell products to prevent, treat, or cure any medical issues, we assert that the use of this product supports the health of the uterus and the ovaries in women who are suffering from uterine fibroid, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, PCOS, and flooding, painful periods.
This product was created for women who are worried about getting breast cancer, have a history of breast cancer or have an auto-immune condition such as Hashimoto’s Disease, Graves Disease, rheumatoid arthritis, etc., which puts them at higher risk for breast cancer.
What is DIM?
Diindolylmethane (DIM, in short) is the principal breakdown product of indole 3-carbinol (I3C), the
phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale,
collards, mustard greens, radishes, watercress, and turnips – and Maca root! DIM, has been shown in scientic studies to reduce the risk of breast, cervical and other estrogen-driven cancers cancer by helping the body to make a better balance of the “good estrogen” (2-hydroxy-estrone) compared to the “bad estrogen” (16-alpha-hydroxy-estrone).*
DIM helps women with hypothyroid condition because DIM offers a substitute for eating raw cruciferous vegetables, which tend to slow down thyroid function.
This product is gluten-free.
Each Capsule Contains
- 450 mg Royal Maca root concentrate
- 1.12 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 100 mg Diindolylmethane (DIM)
Take with food. Ideally, take with a teaspoon of butter or health oil on toast or vegetables. You could also take it with one tablespoon of yogurt or a nut butter. This combination assists in the proper assimilation of DIM.
- Consult product label for directions
- If you are Petite or Sensitive, start with 1 capsule daily with food.
- If you have a menstrual period, start taking this product at the beginning of your period. Evaluate the dosage when your next period begins (see how to evaluate below).
- If you do not have a period, evaluate your dosage after 5-7 days.
Evaluating Your Dosage
The dosage that is right for you must be
- High enough to alleviate any perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms you experience
- Not so high as to create “side-effect,” such as hot flashes (increasing instead of decreasing), insomnia, irritability or sadness, breast tenderness, etc.
Note: If you still have hot flashes after working up from 1 capsule a day to 3 capsules a day, you can add any other Royal Maca product gradually until hot flashes are at least 80% better than before you started using Royal Maca Plus with DIM for Women.
Caution: If you are taking too much Royal Maca for your body, you may see no improvement in your symptoms – in fact they may increase! If over-stimulation occurs, you can stop taking the product for a few days and then start over at a small dose, gradually working your way up again until you find the right dosage for your body.
- Who should use Royal Maca & who should use Royal Maca Plus for Women with DIM?
- What is Maca?
- How Is Royal Maca Different From Other Leading Brands Of Maca?
- Is Certified Organic Royal Maca expensive? It’s Not!
- How to Get Off Hormone Replacement Therapy and Start Using Royal Maca
- Is Royal Maca beneficial for people with thyroid issues?
- Please CLICK HERE if you would like more information about Royal Maca.
Unwanted Hair Growth, Excess Weight
“Absolutely love Royal Maca Plus with DIM! The product really works on getting my hormones in balance and stopping the out of the ordinary unwanted hair growth. Also, the I am automatically dropping off excess weight.” ~ Jan A.
Irregular Cycle, Sleep Problems, Fatigue
“I have had a very good result with your Royal Maca product. My greatest problem was with my cycle not being regular and under control. I am now regular every month like clock work. I have never been regular in my life until now. It has helped with my sleeping problems and greatly improved my alertness and focus also. I have had great success and have even gotten some of my family and friends to try it. All have reported vast improvements and are very happy with your product.” ~ Michelle G., Hereford, TX
More than 100 published articles are related to the topic of indole-3-carbinol, and its breakdown product DIM (diindolylmethane) and their effects on cell growth. Three are listed below:
- T. H. Carter, et. al. “Diindolylmethane Alters Gene Expression in Human Keratinocytes In Vitro.” J. Nutr., November 2002.
Y. C. Chang, et. al. “Cytostatic and antiestrogenic effects of 2-(indolyl-3-methane)-3,3’-diindolylmethane, a major in vivo product of dietary indole-3-carbinol.” Biochem. Pharmacol. Sept. 1999.
Kim C. Hong, G.L. Firestone, L.F. Bjeldanes. “3,3’-Diindolylmethane (DIM) induces a G(1) cell cycle arrest in human breast cancer cells. . .” Carcinogenesis Aug. 2002.
**One study of post-menopausal women conducted at a Peruvian University demonstrated a reduced level of LH in postmenopausal women taking Maca compared with the control group. In postmenopausal women a lowered LH level is associated with an increased progesterone level. An overwhelming majority of these women experienced a great reduction in hot ashes, irritability, and all of them experienced an absence of depression after taking pre-cooked, organic Maca for four weeks.