Botanical in the Andes
- Healthy reproductive system function*
- May provide moderate relief of estrogen dominance symptoms*
- May provide moderate relief of estrogen depletion symptoms*
- Healthy functioning of the endocrine system, including the adrenals, thyroid, and pancreas*
- Collagen production (hair, skin, nails, muscles)*
- Potential increase of neurotransmitter hormone receptors on cells*
- Bone and muscle repair*
Perimenopause is a period of several to many years when estrogen and progesterone levels are dropping in a woman’s body creating symptoms of estrogen dominance first and then of estrogen depletion. Royal Maca® for Perimonopause offers excellent symptom relief for both Phase 1 and Phase 2 of perimenopause. In Phase 1, symptoms of estrogen-dominance may include very painful periods, flooding periods, endometriosis, breast cysts, fibroid tumors, and painful breasts. In Phase 2, symptoms of estrogen depletion may include migraines, vaginal dryness, hot flashes, brain fog, depression, urinary urgency/frequency, and heart palpitations.Why Add Zinc and Magnesium?
This formula contains chelated magnesium and zinc to support reduction of cramps and menstrual pain. Magnesium is known to help relieve mood swings, insomnia, anxiety, tissue dryness, and water-retention, while zinc helps to lower estrogen and increase progesterone levels.Magnesium deficiency can trigger symptoms such as menstrual cramping, muscle aches, irritability, fatigue, water retention and depression. Low zinc levels can contribute to adrenal exhaustion, depression, fatigue, low immune function, and muscle/joint pain.*Maca Increases Tissue Levels of IGF-1
Maca root was shown in a 2004 study at Albany Medical College to increase tissue levels of Insulin Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1), a naturally occurring precursor hormone made by the liver. IGF-1 decreases as we age. IGF-1 impacts many parts of the body:
- Hormone balancing for women with a menstrual cycle, in perimenopause, menopause, post-menopause, and into old age
- Including sexual function, libido, reproductive health, relief from PMS and painful periods, and bone density support
- Promotes libido, erectile function, and healthy reproductive function in men
- Supports collagen-based structures, which include bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones including those required for optimum mood, sleep, and cognitive function
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function (thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, and ovaries)
Therapeutic Grade of Maca
- Royal Maca® is organically grown and processed in Peru. Of all Maca sold in the U.S., 70 – 80% is grown in China and is of inferior quality.
- Royal Maca® is a therapeutic-grade Maca product, not a recreational food product.
- Royal Maca® is a life-changing alternative to testosterone therapy for men and hormone replacement therapy for women. It supports hormonal health in young women including reproductive health and beautiful skin.
- Because of the high potency of Royal Maca®, correct dosage must be determined with Whole World Botanicals’ guidelines (see below). Free individual consultations are available for customers. Contact us.
- Royal Maca® is the most potent and economical Maca product on the market. Other products are commonly a one-month supply with a serving size of one teaspoon (or more). Royal Maca® powder comes in two sizes, 57g (67 servings) and 175g (210 servings), with a serving size of 1/3 teaspoon. Note the number of servings – the small bottle will last over two months and the larger bottle will last over 6 months at the normal dosage.
Each Serving Contains
- 800 mg certified organic Royal Maca® root powder concentrate
- 1.99 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 220 mg Magnesium Glycinate Chelate
- 8mg Zinc Glycinate Chelate
|Vegan||Gluten-Free||Irradiated||Pesticides /chemical fertilizers||Additives||Excipients or flow agents||Certified Organic|
|Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||Maca root powder|