What is Graviola?
Botanical Name: Annona muricata
Graviola is a fruit tree native to North and South America and the Caribbean, where it is known by such names as Paw-Paw, Soursop, and Guanabana. The leaves and seeds of the tree have long been used by native peoples for an astounding variety of ailments.
Traditionally, Graviola is used
- To relieve coughing*
- To lower high blood pressure*
- As a tranquilizer*
- For rheumatism relief*
- To help reduce tumors*
- For cancer therapy (breast, prostate, colon, leukemia)*
- For relief of asthma and malaria*
- To help with childbirth*
- To relieve skin rashes*
- For liver problems*
Through Scientific Research, Graviola has been shown to:
- Contain alkaloids that have been found to reduce depression systems by regulating serotonin in the brain*
- Demonstrate cytotoxicity against mutated cells*
- Be useful for hypertension, as a vasodilator, as an antispasmodic (smooth muscle relaxer), and as cardio depressant (slowing of heart rate)*
- Demonstrate a significant reduction in both systolic and diastolic blood pressure*
- Demonstrate antibacterial and antitumor activities, including anti-viral activity against the Herpes simplex virus*
What Makes Royal GraviolaTM Royal?
A serving size of Royal GraviolaTM is 1 milliliter, 30 drops. Each serving contains 1 gram of Certified Organic Graviola leaves in a 1:1 water-based extract.
The plant material is collected in Peru and manufactured in the United States. Heavy metal content is undetectable in the Royal GraviolaTM liquid extract. Each batch undergoes Fingerprint analysis (IRTLC) and Gas Chromatography (potency testing).
This product is not to be taken as preventive. Customers should always consult with a health care practitioner when using this product for an existing medical condition.
Royal GraviolaTM Products
Other Products to Consider
Royal Cat’s ClawTM
Shown in studies to be beneficial to the immune system and helpful during chemotherapy treatment.*
Superior support of the immune system and pain relief. Royal Camu® is the most potent form of food-based Vitamin C on the planet.*