Royal Dragon’s BloodTM Product
What is Dragon’s Blood?
Botanical Name: Sangre de grado (drago)
Sangre de grado is a wild-crafted resin that comes from the Croton lechleri trees found in the Amazon rainforest of Peru. WWB purchases Dragon’s Blood from the Shipibo native people located in the remote Peruvian rainforest, only accessible by boat. The land, which belongs to their entire community, contains Dragon’s Blood trees that are cut in various places on the trunk to make them “bleed.” This practice does not kill the tree.
Traditionally, Sangre de grado is used
- For stomach ulcers*
- For intestinal upset, such as “traveler’s diarrhea”*
- Externally to stop bleeding and to help heal wounds*
- Helps clear sinuses*
- For soothing of cuts, bites, burns, stings, warts, rashes, abrasions, sores, over-exposure to the sun, and other skin issues*
Through Scientific Research, Sangre de grado has been shown to:
- Contain proanthocyanidins that repair collagen and assist in the formation of new collagen*
- Contain taspine, a known tissue-healing agent*
- Be rich in protective antioxidant polyphenols and anti-inflammatory compounds that help to protect the DNA cells of the skin exposed to the sun while reducing swelling and pain*
- Stimulate the contraction of skin tissues*
- Help in the formation of a scab at the wound site*
- Regenerate skin rapidly*
Noted author and former Director of Botany for the USOA, Dr. James Duke says that in comparison with other healing modalities, “Dragon’s Blood was shown to speed healing four times faster.”
A 2003 study reported that Dragon’s Blood was shown to be effective in the treatment of conditions for which it is traditionally used.*
What Makes Royal Dragon’s BloodTM Royal?
Royal Dragon’s BloodTM is not a 1:1 product (50% alcohol-water and 50% sap) like other company’s products. It is 99.9% sap with less than 1% alcohol, making it twice as strong as other preparations available.
All raw material for Royal Dragon’s BloodTM is shade dried. Heavy metal content is undetectable in all Royal Dragon’s BloodTM liquid extracts. Each batch undergoes Fingerprint analysis (IRTLC) and Gas chromatography (potency testing).
We work with a trading partner who maintains a year-round, helping relationship with the remote Shipibo community. Through the trading partner, we not only purchase the sap, but we also make financial contributions to pay for transportation of people to the nearest town for medical treatment or to visit relatives. One year, WWB paid for team uniforms for both the girls and boys soccer teams. Soccer is the main entertainment for young people living without electricity in their hamlet. We are a positive force for environmental protection and support native and local people in sustaining their communities.
Other Products to Consider
The following companion products can be taken with Royal Dragon’s Blood:
Royal Cat’s ClawTM
Shown in studies to help repair skin DNA after over-exposure to UVB rays. It is also beneficial to the immune system and the intestinal tract.*