SHE Mood & Hormone Balance Veg Caps
This Royal Camu–Royal Maca combo product is designed for young girls, petite and dose-sensitive women. Today’s stressful lifestyles have a profound effect on the adrenal glands, raising cortisol levels, which disrupts hormone balance, mood, energy level, and thyroid function. SHE™ addresses these issues in petite and very sensitive women by combining Royal Maca with Royal Camu in amounts appropriate for them.
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes mood balance*
- Enhances energy levels*
- Soothes painful periods*
- Alleviates PMS symptoms*
- Alleviates Perimenopausal and Menopausal Symptoms*
This product is gluten-free.
Each Capsule Contains
For women who are teens, petite, sensitive, perimenopausal, and menopausal women: One serving could be from 1 to 4 capsules daily. Start with one capsule per day in the morning. If symptoms do not improve in 5 days, increase dosage to one cap daily in the early morning and one capsule in the afternoon away from food. If symptoms still do not improve after another 5 days, increase dosage to 2 caps twice a day.
- Royal Camu is an ingredient in SHE. What is Royal Camu?
- Who qualifies as petite and/or sensitive?
- Is SHE a good product for teenagers?
- When can I expect to see positive results from taking SHE?
- How do I determine the right dosing for me?
- Royal Maca is an ingredient in SHE. What is Royal Maca?
- How does Royal Maca balance hormones?
- How is Royal Maca different from other brands of Maca?
- Is Royal Maca expensive? It’s Not!
- How do I transition from HRT and other estrogenic elements to Royal Maca?
- Are there any contraindications for taking Royal Maca?
- How would I know I’m taking too much Royal Maca?
- I still have hormone issues after two months of taking Royal Maca. What should I do?
- Is Royal Maca beneficial for people with thyroid issues?
Severe Menstrual Cramping
“My daughter, who suffers from extreme period cramping, didn’t have any at all during the first month on SHE. We’re hopeful that that continues.” ~W.M., State College, PA
PMS – Mood Swings
“I have two teenage daughters who have their menstrual cycle at the same time each month. Both had terrible PMS with horrendous mood swings. They took out their pain and discomfort on each other and the whole family. After I added SHE to their daily supplements, on their very next cycle all the fighting and crabbiness stopped! Everyone in our house thanks you!” ~Jolene R., Albuquerque, NM
Sensitive, Estrogen-dominance – Irregular, Heavy, Painful Periods
“For 30 years I had irregular, heavy, and painful periods that kept me from functioning for several days each month. Nothing the doctors gave me balanced my hormones. I tried progesterone cream and all kinds of natural products – I still suffered. When I found Royal Maca, I was ecstatic! My symptoms were finally relieved without taking all those other products. However, even though I was taking only 1-3 capsules a week, I was so sensitive that I often over-stimulated myself by taking too much. Now I take 1 capsule of SHE each morning and my hormones are in perfect balance. I love this product!” ~Teresa B., Santa Fe, NM
How Maca Affects Estodial Levels
“Effects of Maca on the Level of Estrogen & FSH in Peri-Menopausal Women” by L. Aragon, T. Ramirez, A. Pino
- Results: Organic Pre-Cooked Maca Root Supplement Raises Estradiol Levels in Peri-menopausal Women
First Scientific Research on Maca Root – 1960
In 1960, Gloria Chacon did her Master’s thesis on the effects of Maca Root on the reproductive system of rats. Rats were fed large quantity of cooked Maca root powder for 72 hours and then sacrificed for study. Female rats showed multiple mature egg follicles. Male rats showed a significant increase in sperm count and sperm motility.
- Conclusion #1: Chemical actives in Maca root were working on the reproductive systems of both male and female rats through the hypothalamus and pituitary glands (precursor hormones)
- Conclusion #2: Maca root had therapeutic effects appropriate to the sex of the animal
Maca Root Improves Adrenal Function
Lepidium peruvianum Chacon restores homeostasis impaired by restraint stress.
Phytother Res. 2004 Jun;18(6):471-4. López-Fando A, Gómez-Serranillos MP, Iglesias I, Lock O, Upamayta UP, Carretero ME.
- Results: Rats treated with Maca before undergoing the stress test showed very little variation or no variation in their pre-stress test blood tests. Maca reduced stress-induced ulcers, elevated cortisol levels, and hypoglycemia.
Camu-Camu (main ingredient in Royal Camu) May Help Depression and other Issues of the Central Nervous System
- In more than 400 published studies, research has shown oxidative stress to be highly correlated with depression. Vitamin C has been established to be an excellent reducer of free radicals (oxidative stress)
- Vitamin C, often in mega doses, has been demonstrated in more than 200 published studies to relieve depression and anxiety
- 249 published studies on effects of Vitamin C on the Central Nervous System show benefits for those with ADHD, ADD, bipolar disorder, and addictions
Camu-Camu (main ingredient in Royal Camu) Effective for Pain Relief
- A large body of scientific evidence demonstrating the powerful analgesic effects of Vitamin C and other antioxidants on pain
- Testimonials from WWB customers about how Royal Camu® reduced pain include
- Headaches of all kinds including multiple chemical sensitivities
- Tooth pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow
- Post-surgical pain
- 1,004 published anti-inflammatory studies on effects of Vitamin C demonstrate benefits for
- Sore throat
- Joint pain
- Post-surgical pain
- Lung issues
Camu-Camu and the Control of Chronic Diseases Linked to Obesity
“Effects of diet supplementation with Camu-Camu (Myrciaria dubia HBK McVaugh) in a rat model of diet-induced obesity.” Authors: Inoueu T., Komoda H., Uchida T., Node K. An Acad Bras Cienc 2013 Mar. 85 (1) 355-63 Epub 2013 Mar 1
This research investigates Camu-Camu’s effect on the diseases of obesity. Obese people have an increased risk for high total cholesterol, high triglycerides, high LDL, and high blood sugar levels.
The study was performed on two groups of rats which were first made obese through the diet they were fed. Then for 12 weeks, in addition to food, the experimental group was treated with Camu-Camu pulp and a control group got sugar water instead.
- Results: The rats taking Camu-Camu reduced their weights of the fat in white adipose tissues; reduced glucose levels, total cholesterol levels, triglycerides, LDL-c, and insulin blood levels. There was also an increase in HDL-c levels.
- Conclusion: Camu-Camu pulp was able to improve the biochemical profile of obesity in rats suggesting that this Amazonian fruit can be further used as a functional food ingredient in the control of chronic diseases linked to obesity.