Royal Maca Powder
Royal Maca is the most potent and therapeutic form of Maca on the market. Small serving sizes make it the best value. Men are using our therapeutic quality Royal Maca as a natural, safe, and highly effective alternative to taking testosterone drugs, Viagra®, and other similar products. Royal Maca also provides support for their endocrine glands. Women are taking Royal Maca as an alternative to using bioidentical hormones or other forms of HRT to maintain vaginal lubrication and to avoid PMS, hot flashes, depression and other perimenopausal/menopausal symptoms. Their teenage daughter, who is not sexually active, can take Royal Maca in place of birth control pills (often a medical attempt to balance hormones) to alleviate her painful periods.
This Powder Concentrate form of Royal Maca is easy to add to smoothies and other foods. Measure carefully!
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes energy, stamina, and healthy sex drive in men and women*
- Promotes libido, erectile function, healthy reproductive function*
- Promotes healthy hormone balance in young women*
- Relieves PMS*
- Relieves perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms*
- Promotes healthy blood glucose levels*
- Supports collagen-based structures: bone, muscles, hair, nails, skin*
- Supports neurotransmitter hormones: mood, sleep, cognitive function*
- Promotes healthy endocrine gland function: thyroid, pancreas, adrenal glands, testes, ovaries*
1/3 Teaspoon Contains
- 1000 mg Royal Maca root concentrate
- 2.48 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
Sensitive or petite people: Start with 1/12-1/6 teaspoon daily.
For energy and well-being: 1/4-1/3 teaspoon daily.
Over 50: 1/2-1 teaspoon daily.
(More dosing information coming soon!)
Using Royal Maca as a Food
In powder form, Royal Maca has a distinctive, good taste — malty and nutty at the same time. You can add hot water and make a tea out of it (even add milk and honey if you like). Or you can sprinkle it on cereal, hot or cold, or you can put it into a smoothie. It can be mixed with apple juice, cranberry or pineapple juice (these are the best) in a blender for a few seconds. The powder can also be added to salad dressing, put on salads, mixed with soup, or added to foods.The powder is easy to add to smoothies, juice, protein drinks, yogurt, cereal (both hot and cold), and almond or organic soy milk.
Measure carefully! One-third of a teaspoon is equivalent to two capsules of Royal Maca Vitality-Libido-Balance or Royal Maca for Menopause.
This product is gluten-free.
- What is Royal Maca?
- How does Royal Maca balance hormones?
- How Is Royal Maca Different From Other Leading Brands Of Maca?
- Is Royal Maca expensive? It’s Not!
- How do I get off Hormone Replacement Therapy and start using Royal Maca?
- How do I determine the right dosing for me?
- How do I transition from HRT and other estrogenic elements to Royal Maca?
- Are there any contraindications for taking Royal Maca?
- How would I know I’m taking too much Royal Maca?
- I still have hormone issues after two months of taking Royal Maca. What should I do?
- Is Royal Maca beneficial for people with thyroid issues?
- Read more…
Healing Practitioner, Naturopathic Clinical Nutritionist
“Thank you so much for your dedication and integrity. I was very drawn to your Maca over the tons of others on the market. I know that you do things right. Blessings.” ~ T. Sorour, healing practitioner and naturopathic clinical nutritionist, San Diego, CA
Menopause – Hot Flashes, Mood Swings
“Your product has helped me tremendously! I was going through menopause with hormones out of balance – now Royal Maca seems to have my body on track! Minimal problems with hot flashes, and mood swings. In April, I went to a naturalistic doctor and, by blood drop analyses, my hormones were in good balance – thanks to your product!!” ~ Cindy H., Georgetown, SC
Irregular Cycle, Sleep Problems, Fatigue
“I have had a very good result with your Royal Maca product. My greatest problem was with my cycle not being regular and under control. I am now regular every month like clock work. I have never been regular in my life until now. It has helped with my sleeping problems and greatly improved my alertness and focus also. I have had great success and have even gotten some of my family and friends to try it. All have reported vast improvements and are very happy with your product.” ~ Michelle G., Hereford, TX
Affordable and Affective
“A rounded teaspoon of Royal Maca powder at breakfast time has been for me (a retired person) like a nearly bio-identical hormone replacement for about five years. It is one of several bedrocks in my supplement program, and I simply could not function at anywhere close to my present level at my income level without it. I am very grateful.” ~Jacob G., Freeport, IL
Study on Increase of Male Sexuality Using Maca Root
“Effect of Lepidium meyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men.” Andrologia. 2002 Dec;34(6):367-72. Gonzales GF, Córdova A, Vega K, Chung A, Villena A, Góñez C, Castillo S.
- Results of the study: Maca root improved sexual desire within 8 weeks of treatment. Serum testosterone levels were not different in men treated with Maca root and in those treated with placebo. However, IGF-1 increases testosterone receptors on cells making existing testosterone more available
- Implications: Since Maca root increases tissue levels of IGF-1 and a raised level of IGF-1 increases the number of testosterone receptors, we have a probable explanation of how Maca root increases libido without raising testosterone levels.
Male Hair Loss
“Dose-response effect … Lepidium meyenii on benign prostatic hyperplasia induced by testosterone enanthate.” Gasco M, Villegas L, Yucra S, Rubio J, Gonzales GF. Department of Biological and Physiological Sciences, Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima, Peru.
- Results: Maca root causes the body to produce less DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) – the type of testosterone that causes hair loss and prostate enlargement
Maca Root Improves Adrenal Function
Lepidium peruvianum Chacon restores homeostasis impaired by restraint stress.
Phytother Res. 2004 Jun;18(6):471-4. López-Fando A, Gómez-Serranillos MP, Iglesias I, Lock O, Upamayta UP, Carretero ME.
- Results: Rats treated with Maca before undergoing the stress test showed very little variation or no variation in their pre-stress test blood tests. Maca reduced stress-induced ulcers, elevated cortisol levels, and hypoglycemia.
Raw Maca versus Cooked Maca – Which is Better?
Nutritional evaluation of the effects of Maca in albino mice and their offspring. Archivos Latinoamericanos de Nutricion. Vol. 50, No. 2, 2000. Marco Canales, Jose Aguilar, Ana Prada, Adolfo Marcelo, Cecilia Huaman, Luz Carvajal.
- Results: Mice fed raw maca had the lowest average birth weight and the slowest average growth rate in their offspring. Mice fed cooked maca had a higher average birth weight and a faster average growth rate in their offspring than the raw maca mice group. In the second generation of mice, these differences in birth rates and growth rates between the groups were even greater.
- Implications: Raw Maca inhibits digestion and assimilation of nutrients. It is worse than not taking Maca at all. Cooked Maca has significant nutritional benefits.
Measuring the effect of maca on lipid (fats), anti-oxidative, and glucose levels in rats bred to have genetically higher blood sugar
The influence of maca (Lepidium meyenii) on antioxidant status, lipid and glucose metabolism in rats. Phytomedicine, 2007 Aug: 14 (7-8) 460-4. Epub 2007 Feb 7. Vecera R, Orolin J, Skottova N, Kazdova L, Olivarnik O, Ulrichova J, Simanek V.
- Results: Maca significantly decreased the levels of VLDL (very low density lipoproteins), LDL (low density lipoproteins), and total cholesterol, as well as glucose levels in the blood.