Royal Maca Bone & Hormone Support Veg Caps
Royal Maca Bone & Hormone Support is a unique and ground breaking product for bone health and hormone balance. Most natural bone support products are limited to supplying some of the vitamin and mineral co-factors that support bone health. Our product does this, too, but Royal Maca Bone & Hormone Support does so much more! Its therapeutic grade Maca root ingredient actually helps slow bone loss and stimulates new bone growth by promoting hormone balance, while alleviating hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and hormone-caused migraines. It also promotes healthy libido.
Traditional uses now supported by scientific research:
- Promotes promotes the growth of new bone by raising tissue levels of IGF-1*
- Helps slow the process of dissolving old bone by promoting a healthy estrogen level – in perimenopausal and menopausal women who are deficient in estrogen*
- Highly effective for perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms*
- Supports hormone balance in women of all ages*
- Promotes healthy sexual function*
- PLUS – naturally reduces perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms including: very painful periods, flooding periods, endometriosis, breast cysts, fibroid tumors, painful breasts, migraines (caused by hormone imbalance), vaginal dryness, hot flashes, brain fog, depression, urinary urgency/frequency, and heart palpitations*
Each 6 capsule daily dosage contains
- 2940 mg organic Maca root concentrate
- 78 mcg of vitamin K2
- 1800 I.U. vitamin D3
- 20 mg of horsetail herb (a natural source of silica)
- 3 mg of boron amino acid complex
- 300 mg of magnesium glycinate
- 12 mg of zinc glycinate
- 7.32 mcg of selenium
Why These Ingredients?
- Maca – promotes the growth of new bone by raising tissue levels of IGF-1.
- D3 – without vitamin D, the body cannot effectively absorb calcium – bones can become brittle without it.
- K2 – The biological role of vitamin K2 is to help move calcium into the proper areas in your body, such as your bones and teeth.
- Magnesium – necessary to convert vitamin D into its active form so that it can turn on calcium absorption.
- Boron – plays an integral part in supporting healthy bones since it supports the functions of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D.
- Zinc – an essential trace element required for bone formation.
- Horsetail herb – is an herb that contains silicon, a mineral needed for bone health.
- Consult product label for directions
- If you are Petite or Sensitive, start with 1 capsule daily with food.
- If you have a menstrual period, start taking this product at the beginning of your period. Evaluate the dosage when your next period begins (see how to evaluate below).
- If you do not have a period, evaluate your dosage after 5-7 days.
Evaluating Your Dosage
The dosage that is right for you must be
- High enough to alleviate any perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms you experience
- Not so high as to create “side-effect,” such as hot flashes (increasing instead of decreasing), insomnia, irritability or sadness, breast tenderness, etc.
The goal is to find your Maximum Tolerated Dosage (MTD) to encourage maximum bone strengthening effects.
Royal Maca Bone and Hormone Support naturally enhances your body’s production of estrogen without the side-effects of synthetic HRT products. And it supports your body’s hormone production as it transitions into a post-reproductive balance. Symptoms of estrogen deficiency are the same as menopausal symptoms and include; hot ashes, vaginal dryness, loss of libido, hair thinning, urinary frequency and urgency, sleep difficulty, and mood swings. In both perimenopausal and post-menopausal women significant bone loss has no symptoms. Only a bone density test will reveal signicant bone loss after it has occured but the cause of bone loss in these women is, in most cases, a low estrogen level.
Stand tall with Royal Maca Bone and Hormone Support Capsules!
- Supports new bone growth and helps inhibit bone loss
- Contains Royal Maca® concentrate to accelerate bone-promoting secondary metabolites
- Boosts tissue levels of bone-promoting IGF-1
- Supplies chelated minerals and vitamins D3 and K2 for additional bone nutrition
- Highly effective for perimenopausal, menopausal and post-menopausal symptoms
- Vegetarian-capsules and no animal products
*In December 2004, scientists from the Center for Cardiovascular Sciences in Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, discovered that Maca root helps raise the level of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor) in body tissues. Maca root is the only food plant known to have this effect. Studies with women in perimenopause and menopause also suggest that cooked, sun-dried Maca root improves hormone balance, including the production of lutenizing hormone (LH) and estrogen, thus helping prevent rapid bone turnover.
Why do Many Women Avoid Biphosphonate Drugs for Bone Support?
Bisphosphonate drugs, the most popular medication used for bone support, work by preventing your body from dissolving old bone, but it does not help your body make new bone. Consequently, a woman’s bones may be thicker using this type of drug, but they will be more brittle. If a woman develops a fracture while taking a bisphosphonate drug, her doctor will immediately take her off the drug in order to enable her body to repair the bone fracture.
This product is gluten-free.
- When is the Best Time for Me to Start Royal Maca Bone and Hormone Support?As you advance into peri-menopause and menopause years, your body’s production of estrogen diminishes. This impacts bone health since the decline of estrogen causes your bones to break down faster than new bone can replace what has been lost. The result? The beginning of osteopenia and a higher risk of osteoporosis possibly leading to bone fractures, compression of your spinal discs, and even a stooped posture. Studies show that hot flashes are an indicator of dropping estrogen levels, which in turn may reduce bone density.
- How Is Royal Maca Different From Other Leading Brands Of Maca?
- Is Certified Organic Royal Maca expensive? It’s Not!
- Is Royal Maca beneficial for people with thyroid issues?
- Please CLICK HERE if you would like more information about Royal Maca.
“Being a professor, I get far too little exercise and don’t spend much time outdoors, so my doctor was astounded to discover that my bone scan showed excellent bone density. I attribute this great outcome to Royal Maca Bone & Hormone Support, which I had been taking for almost a year before I got the bone scan.” ~Jackie D., Brooklyn, NY
“My bone scan showed osteoporosis, but I had heard horrendous stories about side-effects involving total bone breakdown from women taking pharmaceutical products to improve bone density. So I decided to avoid drugs and to take a product which would strengthen my bone density naturally –Royal Maca Bone & Hormone Support. I don’t know if it is actually reversing my osteoporosis, but a year later, I was enormously pleased with the results!” ~Cordelia O., age 86, Queens, NY
How Maca Affects Estodial Levels
“Effects of Maca on the Level of Estrogen & FSH in Peri-Menopausal Women” by L. Aragon, T. Ramirez, A. Pino
- Results: Organic Pre-Cooked Maca Root Supplement Raises Estradiol Levels in Peri-menopausal Women
First Scientific Research on Maca Root – 1960
In 1960, Gloria Chacon did her Master’s thesis on the effects of Maca Root on the reproductive system of rats. Rats were fed large quantity of cooked Maca root powder for 72 hours and then sacrificed for study. Female rats showed multiple mature egg follicles. Male rats showed a significant increase in sperm count and sperm motility.
- Conclusion #1: Chemical actives in Maca root were working on the reproductive systems of both male and female rats through the hypothalamus and pituitary glands (precursor hormones)
- Conclusion #2: Maca root had therapeutic effects appropriate to the sex of the animal
Maca Root Improves Adrenal Function
Lepidium peruvianum Chacon restores homeostasis impaired by restraint stress.
Phytother Res. 2004 Jun;18(6):471-4. López-Fando A, Gómez-Serranillos MP, Iglesias I, Lock O, Upamayta UP, Carretero ME.
- Results: Rats treated with Maca before undergoing the stress test showed very little variation or no variation in their pre-stress test blood tests. Maca reduced stress-induced ulcers, elevated cortisol levels, and hypoglycemia.